DIY Halloween Jack o’ Lantern Science Project
Whether you’re making a spooky Halloween decoration or doing a fun science experiment with the family, this DIY smoking pumpkin will surely do the trick (or treat).
Items you’ll need:
- Carved Pumpkin
- Dry Ice
- Hot Water
- Halloween Decorations (Optional)
How to make a smoking pumpkin:
- Carve your pumpkin how you would like it to look.
- Put hot water in the pumpkin (you may need a glass if you are putting lights in at the bottom).
- Place some dry ice in the water.
- Close the lid to the pumpkin.
- Watch the magic happen!
Send us a photo or video of your smoking pumpkins through social media!